Event is FINISHED
Best of Rhone Valley Dinner
Meet the King of Rhone himself!
Did you know that Chapoutier has just been recognised as the most admired French Wine Brand in the world? If you ever tasted their wines, it is not surprised. The King of the Hill of Rhone Valley has produced multiple 95+ rated wines and it is now time to celebrate this achievement in Singapore.
Our partners Culina is joining forces with us to organise a fantastic cocktail at Taratata Bistrot to taste Michel Chapoutier best treasures. No less than 10 wines will be served including ChateauNeuf du Pape, Cote Rotie, Saint Joseph and Condrieu.
We will be joined by the Chapoutier Export Director and Brand Ambassador to answer all your questions about this famous house and the selection of wines.
EARLY BIRD UNTIL FRIDAY 20th
Cold Amuses Bouche
- Chilled Scramble Egg with Tuna – La Ciboise Rouge
- Smoked Salmon with Lemon Cream – Belleruche Blanc
- Prawns Cocktail – La Ciboise Blanc
- Basil Scented Cherry Tomato with Buffalo Mozzarella – Condrieu Invitare
- Assortment of Farmed French Cheese – La Petit Ruche Blanc
- Home Made Charcuterie – St Joseph Les Granilites
- Air Dried Ham with Olive Tapenade – Cote Rotie Les Becasses
Hot Amuses Bouche
- Baked Escargot in New Potato with Herb Garlic Butter – Croze Hermitage Les Meysonniers
- Baked Wild Forest Mushrooms in Puff Pastry – ChateauNeuf Du Pape La Bernadine
- Mini Traditional Pissaladière – Bila Haut Occultum Lapidem
- The event description was updated. Diff#80759 2015-03-15 12:55:12
Want to find more groups and events like this?